State of EV Charging Infrastructure in USA
In this whitepaper we will talk about the current state of electric vehicles in the USA for growth and sustainability in the transportation industry. Why there is slow adoption of EVs and what are the several attributes and factors, including the lack of EV infrastructure, especially charging stations.
We will also discuss the electric vehicle sector and how it has the potential to decarbonize the transportation industry. We will also talk about how fairly inexpensive to operate and is safe for the environment.
Whitepaper Table of content
- The current state of electric vehicle in the USA
- What is EV charging?
- Why charging Infrastructure is key to the growth of electric vehicles?
- The reasons for the slow adoption of EVs in the USA
- The benefits and considerations for developing EV infrastructure
- The future roadmap – building EV charging infrastructure in the USA
- Charging stations set to drive the transportation industry in America