EV and Connected Automotive Solution
Electric vehicles are going mainstream. All of the world’s top car manufacturers are eying to become primary EV manufacturers by 2035.
With the rise of EVs, OEMs are infusing more and more technologies into automobiles to deliver exceptional customer experience, making them software-defined vehicles.
These multi-domain requirements complicate building EVs, modern automotive, or supporting infrastructure.
Kemsys with its end-to-end engineering and cross-domain expertise can help automotive OEMs and supplier to design next-gen automotive solutions
EV Charging Infrastructure Solution
EV Charging Stations Design and Development
Battery Management System Development
EV HVAC and Motor Controller Design
Connectivity and Protocol Integration
Mobility Solution for Web and Mobile
Charging Infrastructure Remote Monitoring
Horizontal Technical Expertise
Key EV Charging Infrastructure Offerings
- Level-1, level-2, and level-3 (AC) charging station design
- DC charging station design
- Charging connector design (1-phase AC, 3-phase AC, and DC)
- Connected and intelligent battery design
- Battery swapping station design
- Remote battery monitoring