AWS-powered loT enables enterprises to intelligently and powerfully connect loT devices that interact with peer devices & other cloud applications. Scaling to trillions of messages originating from billions of devices, AWS loT enables communication with applications and devices persistently, even when devices aren’t connected.
Building Connected Enterprises with AWS loT
We have a deep understanding of AWS loT serverless architecture and help companies choose the most suitable AWS loT services and align them to create the products that effectively solve business problems.
- Establish two-way communication between million of loT devices with AWS loT Core, Ingest big data from connected devices to AWS loT Core
- Setup AWS Rules Engine for message routing to various cloud services
- Define AWS Lambda Functions to take imminent actions
- Leverage AWS Kinesis Streams for processing Real-Time data streams on cloud
- Dispatch Push Notifications to any platform using AWS SNS
- Implement powerful cloud-based analytics with AWS ML building blocks
Using Alexa Skills Kit and AWS loT to Voice Control Connected Devices
Using Amazon Echo and Alexa Skills Kit (ASK) Kemsys is creating new experiences with voice-enabled applications. It is a really natural interface to interact with the physical world around us. The new Smart Home Skill API enabling us to quickly create Alexa skills to control connected devices for the home, like lights and thermostats, from the cloud.
The Amazon Alexa Voice Service lets you play music, provide information, news, sports scores, weather, and more—instantly. All you have to do is ask. And because it is built in the cloud, it is always getting smarter. The more you Alexa-enabled device, the more Alexa adapts to your speech patterns, vocabulary, and personal preferences.
Building an Al-Driven Enterprise with AWS loT Suite
AWS loT stands out due to its feature-rich portfolio and significant customer base. This platform includes a device gateway, a rules-based engine, a registry where you store device properties and track connectivity status. Like other AWS services, the AWS loT cloud platform is metered on a pay-per-use model, based on Connectivity, Messaging, Device Shadow usage (device state storage), Registry usage (device metadata storage), and Rules Engine usage (message transformation and routing). This approach provides you with transparency and a cost-effective price regardless of your workload type, because you only pay for the specific AWS loT Core components that are used.
Kemsys has extensive expertise in developing loT cloud solutions for your Connected Products and Smart Services using the AWS loT cloud platform. Kemsys has built strong expertise in the following core services from AWS loT.
- Securely connect small, low-power devices such as microcontrollers to AWS cloud services like AWS loT Core or to more powerful edge devices running AWS Greengrass®
- Manage onboarding, indexing, firmware upgrades using AWS loT Device Management
- Collect data from multiple sources, pre-process and enrich, store, run ad-hoc and in-depth queries using AWS loT Analytics®
- Bring intelligence to the edge and device by using AWS Greengrass
- Analyze streaming data from the device using Amazon Kinesis®
- Secure long-lived and low latency connections with bi-directional communication with TLS mutual authentication over MATT, WebSockets, HTTP using AWS Device Gateway
- Make machine learning predictions using AWS Machine Learning, Amazon SageMaker®, and Amazon Elastic MapReduce®
- Leverage AWS loT Device Shadow to maintain real-time sync between the device and its cloud representation
- Audit device configuration, monitor behavior, identify anomalies and generate alerts using AWS IoT Devie Defender®