The Kemsys Internet of Things – IoT Gateways are essential for connecting sensors, devices, and other systems to the internet. With updates Over-the-Air (OTA), you can improve your system functionality by updating the software on your devices and sensor firmware. Our Kemsys IoT Gateways enhance the future scope of your product with features such as Predictive Maintenance, performance tuning, and Condition Monitoring, geofencing, remote monitoring, and much more.
IoT Gateway Development
Our IoT platform is based on an automotive standard operating system that is compatible with most development strategies. Our IoT solution also comes with a robust library of software functions that enables rapid implementation.
- Multi-protocol, IoT gateway development
- Protocol specific native gateways
- Mapping proprietary protocol to standard protocol (including BACnet, Modbus, HART)
- Re-engineering and maintenance of legacy gateways
- Integration of proprietary and custom protocol stacks
Tools and Technologies
- Azure IoT Hub
- Docker Container
- MongoDB, Influx DB
- Device Simulators
- AWS Greengrass
- Messaging queue (Platform Bus)
- Connectivity protocols