Technical Lead Embedded
Experience: 8-12 years
We are looking for a Technical Lead – Embedded Firmware who is passionate about technology, electronics, and sensors. You will be responsible for architecting and building firmware components, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
Project Location(s): Ahmedabad / Bangalore
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Your primary responsibility will be to conceptualize, design and develop firmware & middleware components to perform specific tasks, with good design, stability, and safety.
- Work collaboratively with leadership of engineering and solutions team.
- You will also work with the cross-functional team to integrate feature/ defect issues as end product in customer hands.
- Mentor juniors and provide them career counselling
Good to have:
- Experience with IoT hardware platforms. (Microchip, ST, Cypress and Renesas)
- Experience in LoRA communication protocol.
- Experience with device management/embedded hardware Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and/or IOT integration experience a plus.
- Strong analytical and debugging skill knowledge of object-oriented programming.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in embedded design with 5+ years in IoT
- Bachelors in Electronics & Communications Engineering
Required Technical Skills:
- C/C++ and Assembly software development experience on embedded, infotainment, e-retail, electronic and medical device platforms.
- Experience in system side programming and Object-oriented programming concepts.
- Experience working with RTOS.
- Peripheral Drivers: UART, I2C, SPI, EEPROM/FLASH, Display, Sensors, RTC, WATCHDOG.
- Any embedded Linux porting experience on ARM boards especially ARM Cortex M series.
- Boot loader(u-boot) porting and customization experience, with kernel loading/customization exposure.
- Experience with Android on Linux platform for embedded devices
- Usage of cross compiling tool chain, c-make, auto-scripts, other build systems [yocto/linaro/Debian .etc].
- Must have good working knowledge on various connectivity solutions (Wifi, ZigBee, BLE, NB IoT, LoRA)
- Solution architecture and designing, estimation for proposals, prepare work breakdown and task dependencies for technical execution.
- Set benchmarks for quality delivery
- Must be well versed with setting up CICD pipeline for quality delivery
- Write unit and integration test
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, Github.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.