Sr. Frontend (Angular) Engineer
The Senior Front-End Developer implements the user interface and engineers the Web and Mobile experience of our clients. The Senior Front-End Developer also builds out patterns and abstractions that emphasize the efficiency of our Web, Mobile and Widget components. This position is supported by Backend developers, who are responsible for server-side business application logic and providing the data feeding the visual elements.
Essential Functions of the Job
- Implements, tests, designs, manages, and troubleshoots the user interface following company standards.
- Analyzes product and design team specifications and assess feasibility and amount of work.
- Collaborates with peer Front-End Engineers to create architecture patterns and best practices.
- Incorporates backend endpoints into Web and Mobile workflows and identify backend API gaps.
- Attends a daily Agile (Scrum) meeting to identify, groom, and report progress on development projects.
Experience Needed to Perform the Job
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in front-end web development required.
- Experience with AngularJS, Angular, and React
- Working experience in Agile methodologies preferred.
- Prior experience using version control systems and git/bitbucket.
Education Needed to Perform the Job
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or related field required.
Skills Needed to Perform the Job
- Great sense of UI/UX design.
- Ability to write clean code with a focus on good architecture.
- Ability to work collaboratively with product, design, and engineering teams.
- Ability to develop, tests, design, manage, and troubleshoot a high-quality system.
- Self-motivated and able to work with a sense of urgency to meet deadlines and address competing priorities.
- Critical thinking skills – using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Ability and willingness to learn new techniques or procedures.
- Act professionally, great team player, and focused on making the team succeed.
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining careful attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively both individually and within a team environment.
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency to meet deadlines and address competing priorities.
- Proficient skills with Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Effective written, listening, and verbal communication skills, be able to create great documentation of the solution/tasks s/he worked.
- Effective problem solving and organizational skills.
- Knowledge about automated Unit testing
- Better to have knowledge about IoT services like WebApp, Storage etc..