Senior Firmware Engineer
Experience: 4-6 years
We are looking for an Embedded Firmware Engineer who is passionate about technology, electronics, and sensors. You will be responsible for architecting and building firmware components, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
Project Location(s): Ahmedabad / Bangalore
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Your primary responsibility will be to conceptualize, design and develop firmware & middleware components to perform specific tasks, with good design, stability, and safety.
- Work collaboratively with leadership of engineering team.
- You will also work with the cross-functional team to integrate feature/ defect issues as end product in customer hands.
Good to have:
- Experience with IoT hardware platforms. (Microchip, ST, Cypress and Renesas)
- Experience in LoRA communication protocol.
- Experience with device management/embedded hardware Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and/or IOT integration experience a plus.
- Strong analytical and debugging skill knowledge of object-oriented programming.
- 4+ years of hands-on experience
- C/C++ and Assembly software development experience on embedded, infotainment platforms or consumer electronic platforms.
- Experience in system side programming and Object-oriented programming concepts.
- Experience working with RTOS and BSPs.
- Peripheral Drivers: UART, I2C, SPI, EEPROM/FLASH, Display, Sensors, RTC, WATCHDOG.
- Any embedded Linux porting experience on ARM boards especially ARM Cortex A series.
- Boot loader(u-boot) porting and customization experience, with kernel loading/customization exposure.
- Usage of cross compiling tool chain, c-make, auto-scripts, other build systems [yocto/linaro.etc].
- Write unit and integration test
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, Github.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Degree in Bachelors of Engineering