Business Analyst/Product Owner
Kemsys Technologies is an IoT Solutions company that offers world-class IoT hardware, software & digital transformation products for Industrial OEMs. Driven by the legacy of technical competency and unmatched zeal for excellence, we thrive on continuous technological advancement.
Kemsys Technologies is a part of Kaynes Technology. Kaynes is an ISO 9001 / 14001 / 18001, ISO / TS 16949 – 2002 / IRIS 2007/EN 9100 certified company. Kemsys along with group company Kaynes has over 30 years of pedigree in providing Technology Products to the HiTech Industry.
We are hiring a business analyst to join our IoT Product team. You will work alongside business development, marketing, and engineering teams, and report directly to the project manager. Your main tasks will include performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes, and performing some user acceptance testing. This is a client-facing role, and to succeed in this role, you should have a natural analytical way of thinking and be able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users.
Business Analyst Responsibilities:
- Evaluating customers’ business use cases, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business use cases and developing optimization strategies.
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and technology advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Serve as a primary contact for customer.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Performing requirements analysis expressing user’s idea.
- Grooming and prioritizing product backlog.
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional teams & management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with stakeholders & producing useful reports.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Performing user acceptance testing.
- Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
- Updating, implementing, and maintaining product documents including but not limited – Product User Manual, Troubleshooting Guide, Product Acceptance Test Plan, Data Privacy and Security Whitepaper etc.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Serving as a liaison between R&D and Customer.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
Business Analyst Requirements:
- A bachelor’s degree in business or related field or an MBA.
- A minimum of 6 years of experience in business analysis or a related field.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Advance skill in flow charting and screen mockup design.
- The ability to influence stakeholders & work closely to determine acceptable solutions.
- Advanced technical skills.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- A history of leading and supporting successful product development projects.