Cloud Enablement Offerings
Kemsys Cloud enablement service aims to convert and modernize customer’s existing infrastructure and software resources to conform to a Cloud deliverable set of services.
Our team applies proven “lift & shift”, “optimize” & “scale” framework to ensure you derive the most value with minimal disruption to existing business experience. We deliver SLA including but not limited to – Scalability, Flexibility, Cost effectiveness, Security, and Reliability.
- Java Script
- React JS
- Angular JS
- HTML 5
- CSS 3
- Node JS
- Junit / Mockito
- App publishing expertise
- New cloud native application development
- Modernizing legacy applications and cloud migration
- Hybrid and multi-cloud patterns and practices
- End-to-end solution for building, deploying, and managing apps
- Develop and run anywhere using containers, serverless, and service mesh
- Micro services architecture expertise
- Event driven / data driven approach
- Application / services health monitoring and management
- Threat modeling, threat analysis, data privacy and security
- Functional / non functional testing
- CI/CD pipeline for cloud application deployment
Enterprise Application Services
- Supply Chain Management
- eRetail Solutions
- Product Life Cycle Management
- CRM and Productivity Solution
- Remote Device Management
- User and Application Analytics
Cloud Application Modernization
- Rehosting, Replatforming & Refactoring
- Cost & Performance Improvement
- Multi Layer Security Enablement
- Disaster Recovery Solutions
- Containerization Design and Execution
- Cloud Analytics
App Development & Management
- Private, Public, Hybrid and Multi Cloud
- Innovative Design and Architecture
- Cloud First Approach
- Intelligent Data Transformation
- High Layered Security
- Advanced DevOps
- Application Insights
Our team comes with proven expertise, framework, and tool know-how to support our customer in establishing continuous integration and deployment pipeline with all the reporting generated at the end of the build and deployment process. In addition to this, improve developer’s efficiency by enabling seamless delivery channel for code changes.
We also setup centralised monitoring solution which can provide real-time metrics to analyse the transactional & overall system data.
- Single Click Deployments
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Proper Infrastructure Security
- Automated Rollouts and Rollbacks
- Automated Security Alerts
- Supports Microservices and Serverless Computing – Docker and Kubernetes
- Easy Code Management and Code Reviews
- Log Analytics, App Insights
- Deploy On-Premises, Public or Hybrid Cloud
- Version Control system with branching
- Build Automation (Build commits via hooks)
- Code Coverage & Static Code Analysis for Code quality check
- End-to-End automated testing
- Automatically Deploy
- Infrastructure automation (HA, Fault Tolerance, Scalable)
- Containerization (Microservices)
- Centralized Logging
- Monitoring & Alerts (Infrastructure, Application Performance, Business Transaction, Automated Alerts & support ticket assignment)
- Code deployment and Rollback
- Configure Resources
- Start Applications
- Cluster configuration
- JVM, app servers…
- Service configurations (logs, ports, users/groups…)
- Self-service environments
- Unified monitoring across many application types
- Pre-empt Downtime/Disasters by 80% enhanced accuracy
- Real-time alerting
- Complete visibility into distributed transactions
- Drill down to code detail and SQL
- Quickly get to root cause of errors and slowdowns
- Track end user experience for browser and mobile app
Native Cloud Design
Cloud-native technologies empower organizations to build and run scalable applications in modern, dynamic environments such as public, private, and hybrid clouds. Containers, service meshes, microservices, immutable infrastructure, and declarative APIs exemplify this approach.
These techniques enable loosely coupled systems that are resilient, manageable, and observable. Combined with robust automation, they allow engineers to make high-impact changes frequently and predictably with minimal toil.
Our cloud services and team of industry certified engineers and architects have enabled customers to benefit from:
- Application Modernization
- Workflow transformation through digital technologies
- Digital product and service innovation
- Digital development technique incorporation
- Packaged as lightweight containers.
- Developed with best-of-breed languages and frameworks.
- Designed as loosely coupled microservices.
- Centered around APIs for interaction and collaboration.
- Architected with a clean separation of stateless and stateful services.
- Isolated from server and operating system dependencies.
- Deployed on self-service, elastic, cloud infrastructure.
- Managed through agile DevOps processes.
- Automated capabilities.
- Defined, policy-driven resource allocation.
- Evolve independently and deploy frequently
- Scale independently, instead of scaling the entire application
- Portability and guarantee consistency across environments
- Isolates microservices and its dependencies from infrastructure
- Smaller foot prints than full virtual machines
- Container orchestration for consistent & scalable deployment
- Automating infrastructure for a consistent & reliable system environments
- Automating deployments with Continuous Integration & Delivery pipeline
- Statelessness of microservices
- Exposed via an addressable URL for decoupling resources from application
- Configuration information manangement through automated tools
- A supported service can be attached and detached without code changes