For loT applications to deliver transformative business value, you need a scalable dependable loT device management solution that ensures devices are up to date, secure, and accessible at all times.
You may be streamlining internal processes, modernizing your supply chain, or building devices for the global market. The loT device management service you select will be instrumental in ensuring the reliability, longevity, and interoperability of your loT devices and the extraction of trusted data from them. Several features are vital: secure onboarding, remote management, over-the-air updates, patching, and two-way client-server communication—throughout the device lifecycle.
Kemsys loT Device Management Platform – makes it easy to securely register, organize, monitor, and remotely manage loT devices at scale. With Kemsys loT Device Management Platform, you can register your connected devices individually or in bulk, and easily manage permissions so that devices remain secure, making them more resilient, reducing operational cost, and maximizing up-time.
Single Stop solution to manage your loT devices
- Manage lot Hub
- Secure Device Onboarding using Symmetric Keys / X.509 certificates
- Connect any device, from ultra-constrained to rich nodes and GWs
- Configure and manage loT devices and Edge devices
- Control loT devices
- Firmware Updates Over the Air
Innovative Bridge between LoRa devices and Azure loT Hub
Kemsys RDM supports LoRaWAN network server integration with Azure. That means, your millions of Lora nodes that are connected to LoRa Network managed by Public Service Providers like SenRa, TATA communications, Things Network – can be extended seamlessly to Microsoft Azure loT, and send decoded message packets to Azure loT Hub for cloud-based processing, analytics, and other workloads. Alternatively, it allows sending commands from the cloud to the field Lora nodes.
loT Ingestion EngineStoring device life cycle events, telemetry, diagnostics logs
- Store messages and structured sensor data to Table Store
- Support for Azure Stack Table Store using Custom Azure Stack Storage library
- Diagnostics Logging
- Configurable Primary Storage Target and Secondary Storage Targets
- Pipe messages to both Primary and Secondary targets. For example, write to both Azure Table Store and to Azure Stack Table Store simultaneously or depending on the configuration