Technical Lead – Java
Role: Technical Lead – Java
Job Location: Ahmedabad/Bangalore
Job Code: KEM0601
Job Position : 1
Posted On: 06-01-2021
Description: Kemsys is a growing company dedicated to innovation and teamwork. We are currently seeking an Tech lead (java) for our Ahmedabad location. We value our professionals, providing comprehensive benefits, exciting challenges, and the opportunity for growth. This is a full-time position and looking for someone to start immediately.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical discipline
- 8+ years of related experience
- 8+ years of experience designed, setting up and tuning cloud infrastructure
- Strong object-oriented programming skills.
- Excellent knowledge in Java application development and support along with Spring Framework.
- Excellent knowledge in micro services architecture and API gateway.
- Solid exp in developing services around real-time messaging/services.
- Should have worked in REST API and web services.
- Excellent knowledge in SQL and NoSQL database.
- Excellent knowledge in build tools like, Ant, Maven, Gradle.
- Exposure to – Kafka, ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ technology.
- Exposure to containerization with Docker and Kubernetes.
- Good understanding of Test Automation frameworks.
- Good understanding of Continuous Integration and Delivery practices.
- Good understanding of Secure Development Lifecycles.
- Experience in working with Agile methodologies.
- Excellent knowledge in Unit Testing Framework.
- Exposure to cloud computing is added advantage.
POSITION SUMMARY & KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- This position requires technical leadership and considerable experience in the application of software engineering practices, principles, methods, and techniques.
- Expected to stay current with technologies and to learn new technologies, processes, and trends.
- Expected to seek a greater understanding of the business, and business processes, disseminate knowledge to team members, form best practices.
- Design and Develops high quality software which meets requirements, promote re-use of software components and facilitates ease of support, possess good understanding of design patterns.
- Analyse, design and implement software mechanisms to improve code stability, performance, and reusability. Participate in and lead code review sessions.
- Practice Agile development and become familiar with Continuous Improvement, Six Sigma Lean principles, and the Scaled Agile Framework.
- Assist others in estimating task effort and dependencies, responsible for team commitments within the Sprint. Pro-actively identify and implement process, best practices and tools improvements to improve quality and performance.
- Provide input and technical content for customer facing documentation, user help materials and customer training.
- Required to be a source of innovative ideas not only for products but also processes affecting the development projects and personnel.
- Works within the key business process framework; Defines and provides functional descriptions of new products, processes, and concepts.
- Have a strong desire for quality, and an attention to detail; excellent analytical skills. Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment. Ability to work effectively in a team environment composed of peers and cross-functional members
- Judgment skills needed to assess high-risk areas of a system problem, on which to focus efforts. Work independently with limited supervision.
- Solid troubleshooting & problem-solving skills involving complex systems. Strong aptitude for learning quickly.
- Responsible for managing solutions, delegating resources, and helping to ensure quality assurance principles are met across projects and deliverables.
- Supervise the work of team members and supports delivery teams and staff.
To apply for this position, please fill out and submit the form below. We will contact if your profile matches with our requirements.