Senior Software Engineer
Role: Senior Software Engineer
Job Location: Ahmedabad / Bangalore
Job Code: KEM1503
Job Position : 1
Posted On: 15-03-2021
Description: Kemsys is a growing company dedicated to innovation and teamwork. We are currently seeking an Senior Software Engineer for our Ahmedabad/Bangalore location. We value our professionals, providing comprehensive benefits, exciting challenges, and the opportunity for growth. This is a full-time position and looking for someone to start immediately.
We are looking for an Embedded Firmware Engineer who is passionate about technology, electronics, and sensors. You will be responsible for architecting and building firmware components, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
- Your primary responsibility will be to conceptualize, design and develop firmware & middleware components to perform specific tasks, with good design, stability, and safety.
- Work collaboratively with leadership of engineering team.
- You will also work with the cross-functional team to integrate feature/ defect issues as end product in customer hands.
- C/C++ and Assembly software development experience on embedded, infotainment platforms or consumer electronic platforms.
- Experience in system side programming and Object-oriented programming concepts.
- Experience working with RTOS.
- Peripheral Drivers: UART, I2C, SPI, EEPROM/FLASH, Display, Sensors, RTC, WATCHDOG.
- Any embedded Linux porting experience on ARM boards especially ARM Cortex M series.
- Boot loader(u-boot) porting and customization experience, with kernel loading/customization exposure.
- Usage of cross compiling tool chain, c-make, auto-scripts, other build systems [yocto/linaro.etc].
- Write unit and integration test
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, Github.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Good to have:
- Experience with IoT hardware platforms. (Microchip, ST, Cypress and Renesas)
- Experience in LoRA communication protocol.
- Experience with device management/embedded hardware Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and/or IOT integration experience a plus.
- Strong analytical and debugging skill knowledge of object-oriented programming.
To apply for this position, please fill out and submit the form below. We will contact if your profile matches with our requirements.