Azure DevOps Lead
Role: Azure DevOps Lead
Job Location: Ahmedabad / Bangalore
Job Code: KEM0203
Job Position : 1
Posted On: 02-03-2021
Description: Kemsys is a growing company dedicated to innovation and teamwork. We are currently seeking an Azure DevOps Lead for our Ahmedabad/Bangalore location. We value our professionals, providing comprehensive benefits, exciting challenges, and the opportunity for growth. This is a full-time position and looking for someone to start immediately.
Candidate should have 5+ years of Azure experience and overall 10+ years of DevOps automation experience. The candidate should have a strong background in Linux based Systems, Continuous Integration/build/testing and release management pipelines in Azure cloud environments. The candidate should have very good understanding of the reliability and security concepts and enterprise IT compliance requirements.
- Has strong hands on experience in cloud technologies in Microsoft Azure , Azure Devops.
- Managing Azure SQL resources including creation , management , failover groups and georeplication , automating fire wall rules creation.
- Knowledge in implementing and managing DevOps tools such as Git , Veracode, SonarQube , Swagger, Unit test framework.
- Experience in using CI and CD tools. Jenkins/ Azure pipeline and Terraform. Experience in using other tooling such as Ansible, CloudFormation, etc.
- Strong scripting skills particularly with Bash, Shell and/or PowerShell.
- Infrastructure Provisioning experience – ARM Templates.
- Working knowledge of development practices.
- Knowledge in cloud monitoring tools , application performance monitoring tools , operational dashboarding is desired.
- Experience in Kubernetes, Docker, and other cloud deployment, container technologies
- Possess good communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to present ideas in user-friendly language.
- Successful experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent communication both written and verbal.
- Strategic thinker with strong influencing skills and the ability to build consensus.
- Strong action orientation; ability to make things happen.
- Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully
- Astute cross-cultural awareness and experience in working with international teams (especially US)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design and implement build , deployment , and configuration management solutions for Infra and code deployments.
- Participate in security initiatives , including access control and vulnerability testing.
- Build and test automation tools for infrastructure provisioning.
- Collaborate with teams onshore and offshore.
- Support code deployments in all environments.
- Brainstorm for new ideas and ways to improvement development delivery.
- Develop system health metrics both for real time monitoring and usability recommendations.
- Maintain daytoday management and administration of projects.
- Document and design various processes.
- Collaborate with the development team on shared objectives.
- Should be able to work in rotating shift
To apply for this position, please fill out and submit the form below. We will contact if your profile matches with our requirements.