Technical Lead – Java
Kemsys is a growing company dedicated to innovation and teamwork. We are currently seeking a Tech lead (java) for our Ahmedabad location. We value our professionals, providing comprehensive benefits, exciting challenges, and the opportunity for growth. This is a full-time position and looking for someone to start immediately.
- This position requires technical leadership and considerable experience in the application of software engineering practices, principles, methods, and techniques.
- Expected to stay current with technologies and to learn new technologies, processes, and trends.
- Expected to seek a greater understanding of the business, and business processes, disseminate knowledge to team members, form best practices.
- Design and Develops high-quality software which meets requirements, promotes re-use of software components and facilitates ease of support, possesses a good understanding of design patterns.
- Analyze, design, and implement software mechanisms to improve code stability, performance, and reusability. Participate in and lead code review sessions.
- Practice Agile development and become familiar with Continuous Improvement, Six Sigma Lean principles, and the Scaled Agile Framework.
- Assist others in estimating task effort and dependencies, responsible for team commitments within the Sprint. Proactively identify and implement processes, best practices, and tools improvements to improve quality and performance.
- Provide input and technical content for customer-facing documentation, user help materials, and customer training.
- Required to be a source of innovative ideas not only for products but also processes affecting the development projects and personnel.
- Works within the key business process framework; Defines and provides functional descriptions of new products, processes, and concepts.
- Have a strong desire for quality, and attention to detail; excellent analytical skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment. Ability to work effectively in a team environment composed of peers and cross-functional members
- Judgment skills are needed to assess high-risk areas of a system problem, on which to focus efforts. Work independently with limited supervision.
- Solid troubleshooting & problem-solving skills involving complex systems. Strong aptitude for learning quickly.
- Responsible for managing solutions, delegating resources, and helping to ensure quality assurance principles are met across projects and deliverables.
- Supervise the work of team members and supports delivery teams and staff.
- 8+ years of experience designed, setting up, and tuning cloud infrastructure
- Strong object-oriented programming skills.
- Excellent knowledge in Java application development and support along with Spring Framework.
- Excellent knowledge in microservices architecture and API gateway.
- Solid exp in developing services around real-time messaging/services.
Should have worked in REST API and web services.
- Excellent knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Excellent knowledge of build tools like, Ant, Maven, Gradle.
- Exposure to – Kafka, ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ technology.
- Exposure to containerization with Docker and Kubernetes.
- Good understanding of Test Automation frameworks.
- Good understanding of Continuous Integration and Delivery practices.
- Good understanding of Secure Development Lifecycles.
- Experience in working with Agile methodologies.
- Excellent knowledge of Unit Testing Framework.
- Exposure to cloud computing is added advantage.