Tech Lead (Cloud / C#)
The Tech lead would need to have at least 7 to 10 years of experience in design, setting up, and tuning cloud infrastructure. This position requires strong object-oriented programming skills (C#), Development in microservices-based architecture, Excellent knowledge in C#.NET application development and support.
- This position requires technical leadership and considerable experience in the application of software engineering practices, principles, methods, and techniques.
- Expected to stay current with technologies and to learn new technologies, processes, and trends. Expected to seek a greater understanding of the business, and business processes, disseminate knowledge to team members, form best practices.
- Design and Develops high-quality software which meets requirements, promotes re-use of software components and facilitates ease of support, possesses a good understanding of design patterns.
- Analyze, design, and implement software mechanisms to improve code stability, performance, and reusability. Participate in and lead code review sessions.
- Practice Agile development and become familiar with Continuous Improvement, Six Sigma Lean principles, and the Scaled Agile Framework.
- Assist others in estimating task effort and dependencies, responsible for team commitments within the Sprint. Proactively identify and implement processes, best practices, and tools improvements to improve quality and performance.
- Provide input and technical content for customer-facing documentation, user help materials, and customer training.
- Required to be a source of innovative ideas not only for products but also processes affecting the development projects and personnel.
- Works within the key business process framework; Defines and provides functional descriptions of new products, processes, and concepts.
- Have a strong desire for quality, and attention to detail; excellent analytical skills. Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment. Ability to work effectively in a team environment composed of peers and cross-functional members
- Judgment skills are needed to assess high-risk areas of a system problem, on which to focus efforts. Work independently with limited supervision.
- Solid troubleshooting & problem-solving skills involving complex systems. Strong aptitude for learning quickly.
- Responsible for managing solutions, delegating resources, and helping to ensure quality assurance principles are met across projects and deliverables.
- Supervise the work of team members and supports delivery teams and staff.
- 7+ years of experience designed, setting up and tuning cloud infrastructure
- Strong object-oriented programming skills (C#).
- Development in microservices based architecture.
- Excellent knowledge in C#.NET application development and support.
Solid exp in developing services around real-time messaging/services.
- Should have worked in REST API and web services.
- Excellent knowledge in SQL and NoSQL database.
- Good understanding of Test Automation frameworks.
- Good understanding of Continuous Integration and Delivery practices.
- Good understanding of Secure Development Lifecycles.
- Good understanding of Windows 7 and Windows 10.
- Experience in working with Agile methodologies.
- Excellent knowledge in Unit Testing Framework.
- Good Powershell scripting experience.
- Exposure to Microsoft Azure Cloud, Service Fabric and IoT hub is added advantage.