Senior Software Engineer
We are looking for an Embedded Firmware Engineer who is passionate about technology, electronics, and sensors. You will be responsible for architecting and building firmware components, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
- Your primary responsibility will be to conceptualize, design, and develop firmware & middleware components to perform specific tasks, with good design, stability, and safety.
- Work collaboratively with leadership of engineering team.
- You will also work with the cross-functional team to integrate feature/defect issues as end products in the customer’s hands.
Good to Have
- Experience with IoT hardware platforms. (Microchip, ST, Cypress, and Renesas)
- Experience in LoRA communication protocol.
- Experience with device management/embedded hardware Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and/or IoT integration experience a plus.
- Strong analytical and debugging skills knowledge of object-oriented programming.
Skills & Experience
- C/C++ and Assembly software development experience on embedded, infotainment platforms or consumer electronic platforms.
- Experience in system-side programming and Object-oriented programming concepts.
- Experience working with RTOS.
- Peripheral Drivers: UART, I2C, SPI, EEPROM/FLASH, Display, Sensors, RTC, WATCHDOG.
- Any embedded Linux porting experience on ARM boards especially ARM Cortex M series.
- The boot loader(u-boot) porting and customization experience, with kernel loading/customization exposure.
- Usage of the cross-compiling toolchain, c-make, auto-scripts, other build systems [yocto/linaro.etc].
- Write unit and integration test
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, Github.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.