Azure DevOps Lead
Candidate should have 5+ years of Azure experience and overall 10+ years of DevOps automation experience. The candidate should have a strong background in Linux based Systems, Continuous Integration/build/testing and release management pipelines in Azure cloud environments. The candidate should have very good understanding of the reliability and security concepts and enterprise IT compliance requirements.
- Design and implement build , deployment , and configuration management solutions for Infra and code deployments.
- Participate in security initiatives , including access control and vulnerability testing.
Build and test automation tools for infrastructure provisioning.
- Collaborate with teams onshore and offshore.
- Support code deployments in all environments.
- Brainstorm for new ideas and ways to improvement development delivery.
- Develop system health metrics both for real time monitoring and usability recommendations.
- Maintain daytoday management and administration of projects.
Document and design various processes.
- Collaborate with the development team on shared objectives.
- Should be able to work in rotating shift
- Has strong hands on experience in cloud technologies in Microsoft Azure , Azure Devops.
- Managing Azure SQL resources including creation , management , failover groups and georeplication , automating fire wall rules creation.
- Knowledge in implementing and managing DevOps tools such as Git , Veracode, SonarQube , Swagger, Unit test framework.
- Experience in using CI and CD tools. Jenkins/ Azure pipeline and Terraform. Experience in using other tooling such as Ansible, CloudFormation, etc.
- Strong scripting skills particularly with Bash, Shell and/or PowerShell.
Infrastructure Provisioning experience – ARM Templates.
- Working knowledge of development practices.
- Knowledge in cloud monitoring tools , application performance monitoring tools , operational dashboarding is desired.
- Experience in Kubernetes, Docker, and other cloud deployment, container technologies
- Possess good communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to present ideas in user-friendly language.
- Successful experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent communication both written and verbal.
- Strategic thinker with strong influencing skills and the ability to build consensus.
- Strong action orientation; ability to make things happen.
- Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully
- Astute cross-cultural awareness and experience in working with international teams (especially US).